2018 FBU Gun of the Year
Copyright 2013-18. Furbearers Unlimited
All Rights Reserved
Website by Hawk Mountain
Ruger "AMERICAN RIFLE PREDATOR " 16952, 204 Ruger
FBU Business Office Phone: 812-278-9677
Available for Purchase, Limited Quantities (25)
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
• Heavier tapered, threaded barrel (1/2"-28 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
• Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
• Equipped with a factory-installed Vortex® Crossfire II® 4-12 x 44 riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle.
• Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
• Capacity 10 rounds
Just Releasing from the Factory!
• 100% American Made
• Moss Green Synthetic Stock
• Vortex Crossfire II Riflescope
• 22-Inch Barrel
• Alloy Steel
• Thread Pattern 1/2"-28
• Weight is 7.6 Pounds
• Overall Length 42 Inches
• Length of Pull 13.74 Inches
• 10 Round Capacity